Wednesday 11 March 2009

Bad behaviour on buses and annoying mobile phone users

Those considerate users of buses know exactly how to relate to the following. Last week, on a crowded bus, the only seat unoccupied looked soaking wet and smelt of urine so I remained standing. Frequently the seats at the back have become detached from their base and you sit down at the peril of ending on the deck. Such vandalism is inexcusable. Now I am on my soap box, I cannot stop. Why, oh why, do some people think it is appropriate to put their feet on the seat in front of them? There’s no knowing what is on the bottoms of their shoes and if you happen to be wearing white you have no chance of keeping it that colour if you are unfortunate enough to sit down after some disgusting person has left deposits there. Maybe I am exaggerating a little, but I haven’t finished yet.

There are mobile maniacs, too, who tell us all what they are having for their tea, and enlighten us of the time they will be arriving home. Boring! Boring! Even worse, are those who use cringingly bad language, with every sentence interspersed with swearing. We don’t want to hear it so shut up! Whilst I am the first to agree that mobile phones have their place, such as in an emergency, breaking down in your car or when something unforeseen happens that you need to let someone know about, but people are excessive in their use and can be annoying to the extreme. I don’t suppose following the link below will deter them, either.

I’ve finished for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment